luni, 27 august 2007

Hello Renata!

Nice to hear from you. I visit your blog, but at the moment I have no comments. I'm going to try to send you some photos.Please don't forget to send me concrete information about the young ones Festival (little Prince). As our Executive Council at the Unesco Club from Porto finish its mandate at the end of 2007, we are going to have elections on the end of the Year, As consequence, we are preparing now, the new Team and the General Activity Plan for 2008 and 2009. That's why I need you send me some coordinades about the date from the Little Prince Festival on 2008 (more or less)Another thing. When I was preparing myself to leave from Athens, some European delegations talk to me in order I become candidate for the Presidency of the European Federation
Silvio

Niciun comentariu: