duminică, 26 august 2007

Dear

Dear Renata,Thanks a lot for your invitation to participate in the festival "Little Prince".As for me personally, my May schedule does not allow me to leave Moscow at the and of month (from 19 until noon 30 May). And there is another reason - I work for a nonprofit children organization, so there is no money even for round tickets.Once more - thank you for the invitation.And now I have to say you that I had a talk with Natalya Ryabova, the ead of the International Festival-Competition of Talented Children and Youth "Roza Vetrov". This Russian national project is well known in our country. Unfortunately, at the moment the web-site "Roza Vetrov" is reconstructing. So, you can find an information about this organization (Fund "Art-Festival Roza Vetrov") and last fall competition of talented children at the web-site of our newspaper (I am the editor of the paper, so I know this organization and its head Natalya Ryabova). Natalya Ryabova is interested in your festival, and these days she and her colleagues trying to connect to talented children and ask if they can arrive to Moldova. If anybody from "Roza Vetrov" write you (I gave them your e-mail address), please, pay them your attention.And once more point. Being an editor of a new project (the newspaper for children and adults - "Territoriya obshcheniya") I publish an information about "Little Prince" in that paper. The pilot issue will be printed in the beginning of May (at least, we think so).Honestly, with all my heart I`d like to visit Moldova, meet you andwork as a jury member...Yours truly,Irene Ivanova

Niciun comentariu: